Friday 18 September 2015

Miley Cyrus about to be a mother?


Miley Cyrus is about to be mom? The 22-year-old is reportedly in the process of adopting a baby and the news comes a shocker to fans who think all she does if drinking, doping and living a reckless life. How and when will she care for a child?

According to HollywoodLife.com, a secret source tells them Miley could be so young but then again, lots of celebrities have kids when they are in their early twenties.Their alleged source further predicts that Beyonce and Anne Hathaway are going to be pregnant in the next 12 months… and more. Check out all the other predictions below:
Ben Affleck will check into a major rehab facility and “get fully clean”.
I see him losing weight, starting over, and beginning a new life.
I see Caitlyn Jenner dating both men and women, but ending up with a man.
I see Miley adopting in the next 2-3 years—a child from a foreign land.
Pregnancy announcements I see in the next 6-12 months: Anne and Beyonce.
I do not see a long lasting relationship with Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble.
I see them ending things in the next 6 months and Kris moving on to a new relationship.
I sense the relationship is primarily a physical one, but emotionally I feel its missing many things.
I see Donald Trump losing a lot of momentum in the next 2-3 months.
I do not see him being president.
I see Hilary winning.
I do not see anymore kids for Kim Kardashian.
I just see her having the two children.
Alexa Penavega wins Dancing With The Stars.




Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
MUSIC PROMOTION: 08095176576
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: