Saturday 26 September 2015

Ella Martins — I’m divorcing my husband soon



Beninese singer, actress and virtual artist became very popular in Nigeria when a story broke that she and Nollywood superstar, Genevieve Nnaji, were love partners as lesbians. The story made such a great fuss even Potpourri couldn’t ignore it and sought after the Beninese to  get an interview which we got.

The Chocolat Baby crooner is back in the news again, not about any homosexuality saga but as a distress wife about to call it quits with her husband of many years.

In a private chat with Potpourri days ago, the singer opened up on a lot of things. First, she said she is tired of her marriage and wanted out. Want out? We never even knew she was married or not.

“ I have been married a long time but most people don’t see me as a married woman because I have been living apart from my husband for years now. My husband is German and we are legally married. We married when I was 14 years old. By the time I was 21 I was already tired with the marriage and I guess so was my husband. Both of us have been living separately for years now” she revealed

Her story has a note of depression about it, but marrying at age 14, is hardly something anyone would want to be all cheery about, if you ask me, and I asked her why she had to marry so early in life. There, another big revelation came to light about the beauty and sexy singer who has dated powerful men in the continent.


“I ran away from my parents so early and got myself hooked to my husband. I must tell my parents are Yoruba. My dad’s name is Olayinka Martins while my mum’s name is Fagbemi Oulematou. But I grew up in Abidjan, Cote de Ivoire and France” she said




Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
MUSIC PROMOTION: 08095176576
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: