Wednesday 2 September 2015

Singer Orezi says he is single and not married






Singer Orezi has dispelled rumours that he is a married man. Speaking to Hip TV, Orezi said he has not tied the knot and the pictures circulating of him online at a traditional marriage ceremony was not his but his sister's. "Some people think I am married.

 I am not married o. Please I am still single, willing to mingle. It was my sister's wedding actually but a lot of people thought it was mine. I am not married. I am single" Orezi told Hip TV.Orezi Esegine Allen popularly known as Alhaji Orezi is set to drop his debut album. The Sprisal Entertainment singer with hit songs such as ‘Shuperu’, ‘Shoki’, ‘You Garrit’ and ‘Rihanna’ has shown immense consistency in the release of dance music over the past two years. Orezi is set to take move his art further by releasing his debut album. The new LP will be titled “#The GhenGhen”.



Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: