Saturday 5 September 2015

Actor Ramsey Nouah says he has no interest in politics



Top Nollywood actor Ramsey Nouah unlike most of his colleagues does not have interest in politics and won't be running for any office soon. The veteran actor made this known at the on-going 2015 Multi Choice Africa content showcase in Mauritius. Speaking to NET he said "I don’t know how to be political,

 I’m not diplomatic as such. I’m a very straight forward person, white is white, black is black for me. I don’t know how to combine words and sweet talk it like politicians do, I’m not into it." Ramsey Nouah is however open to a political appointment as long as it will favour Nollywood. "If I was, I probably would, hoping that I can make a change with my position there and if I could I’ll definitely do something for my industry, but I surely won’t be running for office at all, It’s not me. My colleague Desmond Elliot is a House of reps member and he’s doing very well, he’s considerably involved Nollywood in a lot discourse on how to move the industry forward and tackle piracy" he said.




Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: