Saturday 5 September 2015

Jahbless manager recounts accident ordeal




 On June 4, 2015 manager of rapper Jahbless, Adedamola Olatunji, was in accident that affected his legs. He was driving Jahbless' jeep when he crashed into a truck after leaving Spice Route, the venue of Industry Nite. Three months after the accident Olatunji is now walking again (with a limp), and has recounted what happened on the day of the accident and his treatment afterwards. "I don’t know where to start from but it was a bitter one because it wasn’t what I was expecting.

                            

After we dropped the album (Jahbless’ IaMMe), we had Industry Nite on June 3, 2015. On getting to the venue, I was busy because we also had another event to attend the same day. I told Jahbless to go in another car because I had to settle something with the Industry Nite organizers.

The accident happened after I was rushing down to join the team where we were meant to have an after party. On getting to a sharp bend between Spice Route and The Place, it was raining so I couldn’t see clearly what is in front of me. By the time I entered the sharp bend, I ran into a trailer that had already crossed the road.

 I thank God for life and give kudos to my record label because they really helped a lot. I give thanks to Jahbless, my friends and every other individual who played different roles in getting me back on my feet" he said. Adedamola Olatunji while speaking to E Rave revealed he was awake during operation and watched how metal was placed in his body. "I was informed I would have metal in my legs for sometime and at the end of the required period, it would be removed.

 It was not an easy experience. I was in the theatre for around 6 hours. I didn’t even sleep during the surgery. My lap was sedated and I witnessed how metal was inserted into my body. It was really difficult but I praise God for giving me the grace to survive." Now Olatunji is much better and is ready to start his job again. He however admitted that he still goes for regular check ups. "I am currently in the healing process and I regularly go for my check ups. I had a femur fracture and it will take time before the metal is removed from my body."




Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: