Sunday 23 August 2015

Singer Rita Ora scared of death

Panic attacks caused by a fear of dying has forced British singer Rita Ora to attend therapy ever since she was a child.
“Death is my biggest phobia. I used to have panic attacks when I was little, saying, ‘Mum, I don’t want to die.’

 “I’ve been to therapy and still try to go every week,” she said to The Sun.
The Body On Me singer recollected an incident in 2013 that changed her and her disposition.
“It scared the living s*** out of me. I started to value things, see things differently. This world can really eat you up and you can forget who you are.”
She refused to comment on the rumored beef between herself and Rihanna, simply saying:  “It is what it is. I’m a fan, I’m a huge fan.”
She also dispelled rumors that she had something with Chris Brown after their steamy Body On Me video.
“It was all about passion and feeling that intensity and sexual attraction without giving too much. Obviously we were very professional.
Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: