Saturday 15 December 2012

Karen Igho slapped by a security man [PHOTO]

Follow @NaijaTalkative



Karen Igho who is a former BBA winner is seriously experiencing an horrible moment as you read; She was at an event last night which didn't turn out well for her. It really didn't!
She posted a couple of tweets this morning confirming this-
"Wow I got slapped at a smirnoff party, by a security guard!!! is it because I'm a woman? He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park, Said he will shoot me if I don't give him money... I said I didn't have. He slap me!! Now my face is swollen and I'm in pain!! The slap sent me landing on the floor and hitting my head. All I wanted to do was go support my friend @DENRELE_EDUN who hosted the event. I feel abused and hurt.
Even my father has never slapped me like this and the loading of the gun to shoot me wow am in shock. I know I have a good heart but I won't let this go without fighting for justice cos he might do it to someone else."

That's so-so embarrassing; Why is there no such law? Ehn??? A man laying his rough-hands on a lady (should be jailed). It's just doesn't speak well; Now considering the pain that 'damsel' is wallowing-in currently.
Sorry Karen, thats just one of those things that make up a famous Nigeria! I detest that behaviour.
















Do not Forget to come back for more hot gists, news and updates. You can Subscribe to our Rss feeds, Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

Receive Hot Nigerian News and Gists in your Mailbox for FREE
Submit and Confirm your email address below:

Enter your email address:



Contact Us/Send us a Story Here.
Share this with your friends.

No comments: