Monday 17 August 2015

Reality TV queen Kris Jenner confronts ex, breaks down in tears

Reality star and head of the Kardashian brood, Kris Jennerconfronted her ex-husband turned transgender, Caitlyn Jenner, on I am Cait over what has been said about her in theVanity Fair feature.
Kris tells her in a video posted on E:
'You're sensitive and amazing to all these new people in your life, you're just not so sensitive and amazing to the family that you left behind.'

Caitlyn responded, defending herself about finding it difficult to deal with things since the switch.
 'I try to do everything I can to be nice, reach out. You have to see it from my perspective, be an ally when it comes to dealing with the kids.' 

Kris breaks down in tears,  saying:
'When you feel like you gave your whole life to somebody and the sum of it all was you were a distraction…'
Caitlyn who is already angry and seeming indifferent to Kris's tears, shuts her down, saying:
 'Dont go there, this is not the issue. I was defending myself. It was a distraction from the sense of who I was, that doesn't mean I didn't love you or the kids.'

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: