Friday 21 August 2015

Queen Latifah ''Being a woman made me upset''

Its no hidden fact that veteran femcee,Queen Latifah’s  sexuality has remained an unanswered question for decades but has she finally put it to rest?
The 45-year-old actress and producer has confessed that she was likely upset when she found out she was a girl and not a 'man'.


In a recently released episode of 'Jimmy Kimmel Live,' the 'Set It Off' star admitted that she didn't love to wear clothes when she was just a child and being a female deprived her of going stark naked in the yard.
''When I knew I was girl, I was kinda upset about it because I loved having my shirts off. I loved having no clothes on me...''she said.

To buttress her point, Latifah who just made  her nude debut in the new biopic, 'Bessie' added that, ''I don't need clothes.. I am just one of those people whom, when you come home, you just take everything off especially when I am going to the bathroom.''
She went on to say, ''I used to take off my shirt and wear my only father's hat as a kid.''

Queen Latifah has neither admitted nor deny being gay despite being photographed countless time in racy pictures with alleged female partners.

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: