Friday 21 August 2015

Female fan tattoos Diamond Platnumz name on arm

Diamond Platnumz is much loved in East Africa to the extend one of his fans decided to tattoo his full stage name on her arm.
Instagram user who goes by the name, @happy_platinumz showed off her brand new ink on her left arm on the picture site Friday, August 21.


She also went ahead to post the photograph of the tattoo master who gifted her with her most desired pleasure... Diamond!
She wrote in Portuguese, ''Nabest yangu mchizi wangu msanii wangu nampenda sana my dogo langu @baridicold @baridicold coz alikuwa ananiimbia pale nilipokuwa nachorwa tattoo na mtaalam wangu tattoo wa dangote
Which could be roughly translated as: ''My Pictures, My Mchizi artist. I love you so much my little @baridicold @baridicold  coz he was when I became an expert.Nachorwa tattoo. My tattoo of Dangote''

It's no surprise that Diamond Platnumz is one Africa's most popular sensations and his ability to spread his music across the continent has brought him the benefits he desperately deserves. 

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: