Sunday 6 September 2015

M.I Abaga talks about ex-girlfriend who died of Leukemia


                             

Rapper M.I Abaga is known to be super secretive about his love life. Throughout his career the 'Chairman' rapper has not been associated with any woman. In a recent interview the rapper spoke about one of his former relationships.

In a rare revelation M.I opened up and said the girl who was inspired his love song 'One Naira' featuring Waje was his former girlfriend who died of Leukemia. “When I was writing the song, ‘One Naira,’ there was a girl I was dating at the time. She is dead now. At that time, I remember that we used to ride on motorcycle to meet each other. It was normal then. She could not come to my house neither could I go to hers, so we would meet at an eatery.

 When we get to the eatery, we couldn’t just sit without buying anything so we could buy one meat pie and share" shared M.I. "As an artiste, such moments remain in my heart and I can write about it. But now what can I do? Any girl that I meet now would drive to my house. I live alone in my house. Things change and one has to be very careful so as to allow inspiration flow to you even when success comes. When the lady died of leukemia, I felt very terrible. We were great friends even though we broke up before her death. We dated for about a year and half” he further said. 'One Naira' was off M.I's 2010 album 'M.I 2'.


Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: