Sunday 6 September 2015

Jim Iyke Actor welcomes baby boy from 23-yr old Lithuanian girlfriend


Congratulations are in order to Nollywood actor Jim Iyke for being the latest celeb daddy. The movie star has welcomed a baby boy from Dana Kinduryte, 23, his Lithuanian girlfriend. The baby boy born on September 1, 2015 has been named Harvis Chidubem Iyke. Harvis was born in Atlanta at Grady Hospital. According to African Eye, the actor met Dana in London in 2014. Dana who is a Law graduate did not know she was dating a Nollywood star until three months ago. Dana moved into Jim Iyke's apartment five months ago.

The actor was present during delivery and assisted during the procedure. Jim Iyke was keen to keep his relationship from the press this time around that's why this news comes as much of a surprise to everyone. “My son. After trying a few relationships in the industry at home, I didn’t want the circus and misconceptions that came from close scrutiny so I spared no expense and resources to protect this relationship and my baby. This time last year I was in depression over my mom’s death. This time around I’m in tears of joy” said Jim Iyke according to African Eye.




Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: