Wednesday 2 September 2015

Femi Adebayo gets endorsement deal with Trophy Beer


Yoruba actress Femi Adebayo has snagged a new endorsement deal. The award winning actor just signed an endorsement deal today (September 2) to become the brand ambassador of Trophy Beer. "I and Mr Yomi Benson, C.E.O Culture Communications. Latest Trophy Ambassador, its high time we started drinking Trophy to get trophies. Come on and join the winning team" he wrote in the caption of his endorsement pictures. In August, Femi Adebayo spoke about his marriage plans.

 According to him he has no immediate plans of getting married. "It is not true that I am getting married anytime soon. I have said it on several occasions that I have no plans for marriage. The story is false. I don’t know anything about what they are saying and I don’t know where the news is coming from" he told Punch Newspaper. In an earlier interview he said actress Funke Akindele did not break up his marriage.
Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: