Thursday 20 August 2015

Tonto Dikeh debunk pregnancy rumour

 Top actress and singer Tontoi Dikeh who recently got married to Churchill Olakunle Oladunni has come out to deny reports that she is expecting a baby. The story has made the rounds that the singer is pregnant for her hubby.
but Tonto Dikeh has stated that she is not. Speaking to Hip TV, the sometimes controversial actress denied the stories.


"That's a very, very good thing. I pray that I should be. Then again I don't look pregnant. It's something every woman should be proud of. I hope it comes for me" said Tonto Dikeh.
In her interview with the entertainment channel she gave her reason for making her relationship with her husband very private. According to the actress, her relationship with Churchill Olakunle Oladunni is very serious and she does not want to play with it.


"It's respect, because I respected my relationship and I wanted it to work. It was not another come and go thing for me. I saw potential in it and I decided to really, really take my time and enjoy it. Like they say "a private relationship is the happiest one", and that is why I have been so happy for a very long time. That's why my happiness will never cease" she said.

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: