Thursday 20 August 2015

Kelly Clarkson announces 2nd pregnancy

Kelly Clarkson is pregnant for the second time!
The singer announced the big news during her concert at the Staples Center in L.A. on Wednesday night (August 19).


The 'American Idol' winner had just finished an emotional performance of 'Piece By Piece' when she blurted out to the audience that she and Brandon Blackstock are expecting their second child. "I was not planning on announcing this, but I’m pregnant, totally pregnant!” she broke the news!

An emotional Clarkson went on to say, "This is not how I wanted to announce [the pregnancy]…. I didn’t want you to think I’m on pills or something weird. I would like to apologize to my husband. This was not planned… I’m just so hormonal. Everything is great. I haven’t vomited yet. That’s a win y’all.”

Clarkson gave birth to the couple’s first child, a daughter named River Rose, on June 12, 2014. The singer and Blackstock got married in October 2013 at Blackberry Farms in Tennessee before family and friends. In addition to River Rose, Blackstock has two other children from his first marriage.

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: