Monday 24 August 2015

Reminisce reveals how his father passed away

Rapper Reminisce lost his father Alhaji A . A. Safaru on August 1, 2015.
In an interview with City People, Reminisce explained how his father who he described as his "best friend" passed away.

"He just slept and when it was time for him to pray in the morning, he didn't wake up, the way most people want their parents to pass away. He was 81, he was an old man. We had an 80th birthday party for him last year and most of my guests were like "Is this man 80?" I guess it was just time" he said.

He also spoke on his father's impact on his life and what he learnt from him. "There are a lot o! My Dad was my best friend. My Dad always told me that I should try and assist as many people as I can, anybody that wants to do anything meaningful in life, I should always try my best to assist them because I don't know how much of a difference I can make just with that effort. He was my guardian, he is a very nice man, he touched so many peoples, lives and I benefited from those people as well" he told City People.
Alhaji A.A Safaru was buried on August 1 according to Islamic rites




Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: