Monday 24 August 2015

Ini Edo says her failed marriage has made her stronger

Actress Ini Edo has spoken on her failed marriage in a TV interview on August 23, 2015.
Ini Edo who was the guest star on the TV interview show 'Rubbin Minds' with Ebuka talked about her failed marriage to Phillip Ehiagwina.

"First of all, I got married early because I wanted to have a family so anybody wouldn’t think that I would want to chose career over family in as much as my career is also very important. Basically there would never be a particular reason. You know how these things work. Its like I said, differences. I mean, incompatibility. Not being able to reach certain compromises or finding common ground" said Ini Edo about the rumours of her choosing her career over her family.

You know when you’re with someone, even your work partner, if you cannot find common ground or agree on certain things....sighs "she further said
The actress also dismissed the claims that she married early. "No I don't think I married too soon. I was pretty much of age. Maybe a little in a hurry. I don't think I married too soon" she said.

Ini Edo also spoke on if distance affected her relationship with her husband. "Being together actually helps in understanding. It creates more platform to understand each other more. Maybe it would have helped. Distance plays a very important role in a relationship, no matter the difference or incompatibility, if you are together a lot, you can find a way to work things out" she said.

She also said that her crashed marriage has taught her a lesson, and has also made her stronger. "He met me an actor so I want to believe he was okay with it. Naturally I mean. Of course. My work takes my time. It does takes my time. It appears. I try not to regret my actions so I will say it has been an experience which I have learnt a lot from. It’s made me a stronger person, it’s made me wiser and I think it has actually made me more matured. So I won’t say that I regret anything; I’ll say that I have learnt my lesson."
Ini Edo married Phillip Ehiagwina in 2008, and the union ended six years later.

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: