Wednesday 19 August 2015

Actress Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Award Collection

The Edo born Actress who grabbed the Yoruba Movie industry with her wonderful skills has created fame for herself as one of the biggest actresses in Nigeria with a huge fan Base. Over the weekend, the eclectic actress, wife and mother, shared a photo of her award collections and took the time to also thank and celebrate with her fans for making it possible for her to reach her goals.


With 21 awards thoroughly arranged on her cabinet, one can proudly say that Mercy has really done well for herself over the years.


At the City People’s Awards over the weekend, The talented actress added another award to her achievement as she bagged the Yoruba Movie Personality of The Year (2015).


Read her comments below “And yet another feather on my cap!…….To God be the glory!…..Yoruba Movie Personality of the year (2015) City pple awards! Big thank u to my husband for been my No 1 fan!…..and my beautiful kids!………Big Big thank u to y’all my fans! All dose who voted for me, I wish I can personally thank each and everyone of u!……for the likes, comments, prayers, am indeed very happy and grateful! God bless y’all!……..watch out for my new movie VICTIMS directed by award winning Nollywood director Lancelot Imaseun“


Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: