Wednesday 19 August 2015

2Face & Annie Idibia Cover Latest Issue of Hello Magazine

Annie & 2Face Idibia are the cover stars for the latest issue of Hello! Nigeria magazine. In the edition, 2face spoke on why he chose Annie. “I couldn’t explain the way I felt for Annie but I knew she was the one. 

She made me happy. and I know I will regret it if I let her go, so I decided to man up and make her my wife” he said The cute couple was revealed as the cover stars in a sneak peek shot and we can’t wait to see the full editorial as well as the accompanying interview. The shoot was done at the Presidential Suite, Eko Hotel and Suites.
Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: