Thursday 19 April 2012

Linda Ikeji's reply to Toke Makinwa's diss (2)

Follow @NaijaTalkative

Start from here... How some people see me in person and scream with excitement and want to take photos with me.
So maybe I'm not a role model in terms of what I do, but I know I'm definitely a role model as a young woman.
To all the young girls out there, if you're reading this, you can make it on your own. You don't need to spread your legs for men, you don't need these old married men who just take your
glory. You're strong, you're beautiful, there's
nothing you can't achieve on your own. God
has given you something no one else has. Find
what it is and build yourself. Don't worry
about what other girls around you have. Dignity is far more valuable than a range rover.
Make it in life on your own terms and as your own woman, so that you can look back one day and be proud of who you were and who you are. I wish every one well in their journey.
God bless.
Linda Ikeji

Click here to read Toke Makinwa's statements.




Do not Forget to come back for more hot Nigerian gists, news and updates. You can Subscribe to our Rss feeds, Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

Receive Hot Nigerian News and Gists in your Mailbox for FREE
Submit and Confirm your email address below:

Enter your email address:



Contact Us Here.
Share this with your friends.

No comments: