Tuesday 22 September 2015

WizKid Moves His Album Release To 2016; Will Drop EP in October




Wizkid has shocked many by taking to his Instagram to announce postponing his third studio album which was initially slated to be released in September/October of 2015.
The former E.M.E afro-pop star nonetheless promised an extended play due in October and more music videos. Wizkid revealed that his decision to push his album was inspired by 2face Idibia; and the album will drop in 2016 without an actual date announced. Check his Instagram post below.


They never stop trying to bring me down, But God’s light forever shines! Celebrated the legend @2faceidibia1 last night! Epic! Made me realize how much I need to f**k the game up! So I’m moving my album to sometime next year! But my EP drops Next month! October! 10tracks! 10 videos! What a time to be alive!


Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
MUSIC PROMOTION: 08095176576
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: