Saturday 12 September 2015

Victoria Kimani reveals why she flaunt her curves


                       

One of the recording acts on Chocolate City Music, Victoria Kimani has revealed why she flaunts her curvy figure in her musical videos and during stage performances.

 In a recent interview with The Vanguard, Kimani hinted that she has no apologies for flaunting her curvy figure because it's hers and not borrowed.that. Besides, why should I apologise for owning up to what is mine. At times, I can choose to wear Hijab to cover it up. 'Sometimes, I decide to flaunt it. I don’t even look at what people say because this is me and I try to be myself oftentimes.

 It is people who look at me as sex symbol. I think seeing me as a sex symbol depends on what the people seeing me that way think. 'It is their own assessment because I do not dress or act it. Dressing is a thing of choice, what others like might be what others dislike,' she disclosed.




Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
MUSIC PROMOTION: 08095176576
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: