Monday 7 September 2015

Sola Sobowale — I did not sweep London streets to survive




Nollywood actress Sola Sobowale who is presently in Nigeria shooting a soap opera titled 'NECTA' has denied stories that she does menial jobs such as cleaning streets, and working as a nanny in London. In an interview with City People she also responded to claims that she was arrested for trafficking cocaine, arrested and beheaded.

 "I did not sweep London streets to survive. I never swept except it is my house. If people peddle rumours that I sweep the streets of London to survive, so be it. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. The bottom line is that I believe in dignity of labour but I have never swept in any land to earn money in my life" Sola Sobowale told City People. The veteran actress denied that she is a nanny but she sees nothing wrong in being a nanny.

Solo Sobowale takes pride in hard work and said the only jobs she cannot do is a cocaine pusher, a prostitute and 419. "I didn't do nanny either but very soon, my book will soon be out then people will get to know what I was doing in England. Another thing I will like to tell you, even if I was doing a job of nanny I will be proud to do it as long as it brings money. I can do anything for money so far it is not stealing.

 As I said, I can do anything to make money apart from being a prostitute, a cocaine pusher, or 419" she said. "Anything that will give me good money is what I can do because "owo igbe kin run (money gotten from shit carrying does not smell shit). If at the end of the day I'm spending the money, does it smell of shit or faeces?" she further said.




Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: