Tuesday 1 September 2015

OJB Jezreel clarifies statement about him discovering Wizkid

In an interview with Punch last month, OJB Jezreel spoke about his role in Wizkid's career, and how he was the one who discovered the pop star.
That piece of news made the rounds, and it was reported in a way that made the famous producer sound bitter that he is not a part of Wizkid's success story.


Cable entertainment channel Hip TV met with the 'African Queen' producer to clarify his statement. "What I asked was whether I feel regret that Wizkid didn't blow under me and I explained to the person I have no little regret at all. I mean Harrysong was with Question Mark for years and you cannot tell me Question Mark did not invest into him but hey nothing came out of it" OJB Jezreel told Hip TV.

"I just saw the titled coined 'I discovered Wizkid'. Well in the career of Wizkid getting up you cannot say I did not play a role, but I mean I am too big to be worrying about who I discovered and who I didn't discover. That's not my issue now" stated the veteran music producer.In several interviews Wizkid has spoken about his time with OJB and how he learnt a lot during his time with the producer.

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: