Thursday 10 September 2015

“No Rivalry Between Myself & Odunlade Adekola” – Femi Adebayo





Popular Nollywood actor Femi Adebayo has denied reports of any rivalry between himself and fellow actor Odunlade Adekola.Adebayo, in an interview with NET, spoke about the perceived rivalry, marriage and other topics.

 Excerpts from the interview below.

 It is believed that there is a rivalry between you and Odunlade Adekola.
 What do you have to say about that? Odunlade Adekola is one of my very good friends. We don’t see ourselves as rivals. Outside our profession, we see, we talk, we relate, we rub minds; we even share ideas regarding how to live our private lives. That automatically negates the word rivalry you are talking about. We are not rivals, we are friends, and we are colleagues. We do our things and our fans appreciate us.

 What would you say distinguishes you from him?
 Odunlade is a very tall man and I am not tall, I think that’s one of the very obvious differences between us. But we have a lot in common. Odunlade is a very fantastic actor; I am a very fantastic actor as well. We interpret our roles the way we feel it should be interpreted. We share the same date of birth. We are in the same industry. He is friendly, I’m friendly; he is down to earth and I’m equally down to earth.

 Have you achieved all you set out to achieve with you career?
 I think I am achieving it; I am not there yet. I am still moving up. I have achieved a lot but I think I can do more.

 Recently, the media was awash with the news that you were planning to remarry soon, how true is that?
 Well marriage is a thing of joy, If I want to get married, I won’t hide it but trust me, I am not getting married any time soon. I have no plans of getting married for now. I don’t even have a wife-to-be for now. But If I eventually see a lady that I am comfortable with, I will definitely marry her.

 Do you have any regret parting ways with the mother of your three children?
 I believe in destiny, and I take things the way they come. Marriage is a contract between two parties and in a contract you can have someone breaching the contract. I believe that is how the marriage is destined to end and I am cool with it.


Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
MUSIC PROMOTION: 08095176576
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: