Wednesday 9 September 2015

Kylie Jenner thanks surgeon for giving her the perfect lips




Kylie Jenner is once again coming clean about how perfect and fake her lips are.The 18-year-old opens up about her lip fillers in a recent interview with The New York Times saying, "I still do Juvéderm for my lips.

 I go to Dr. Ourian in Beverly Hills. He's the best, and he's super natural about it. I was going to somebody before, and it was just looking crazy." Jenner adds in the interview: "I would recommend that anyone who gets it done go for a filler that lasts only two to four months. It's annoying to keep going back, but you have the option of stopping it."

After months of speculations, Jenner finally admitted to undergoing the procedure of having temporary lip fillers in May. In an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Jenner revealed: "I have temporary lip fillers. It's just an insecurity of mine and it's what I wanted to do."Jenner is certainly strict when it comes to her beauty regime, and recently posted a Snapchat video of her and boyfriend Tyga wearing face masks before bed time.





Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: