Wednesday 9 September 2015

Kris Jenner In Support Of Tyga & Kylie Jenner’s Relationship




Kris Jenner has reportedly giving her blessings to daughter Kylie’s relationship with boyfriend Tyga.According to People, Kris is cool with the age gap between them, though she’s said to have described Tyga’s new music video as “a little much.” “Kylie is equally as obsessed with Tyga as he is with her.

 There’s not much [Kris] could say since Kylie is an adult now,” said a source to the website. “Kris actually supports their relationship big time.” Kris is also said to be a huge fan of Tyga’s music, and believes he “is the next hip hop genius of our generation and wants to do anything she can to help him succeed.” Kylie, who recently turned 18, has faced plenty criticism over the relationship, which she says makes no sense.

 “It just makes no sense that even a month ago people were complaining that I was too young to be doing certain things, and now people are just okay with it because I’m grown,” she said. “The reality is that I don’t even want to be 18. I wish I could be 17 for the rest of my life. I don’t want to get any older. I just want to be young and enjoy it, but this lifestyle absolutely made me grow up faster.”



Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: