Tuesday 15 September 2015

KCee gets new endorsement deal with Air Peace


Pop singer KCee has snagged himself an endorsement deal with a Nigerian airline called Air Peace. The 'Limpopo' singer announced the new deal on his Instagram account today (September 15). "Whoever who said hardwork doesn't pay hasn't tried hard enough! Air Peace just added another feather to my cap by making me their brand ambassador... shout out to all the other major brands I represent in Nigeria. #FirstNigerianArtistToBeEndorsedByAnAirline #AirPeace #BrandAmbassador #Alkayida #LimpopoKing" wrote KCee on Instagram.

"Whoever who said hard work doesn't pay hasn't tried hard enough! Air Peace just added another feather to my cap by making me their brand ambassador... shout out to all the other major brands I represent in Nigeria. My sincere appreciation goes to the chief executive officer and managing director of Air Peace , Chief Allen Onyema thanks for believing in me and may the God almighty continue to enlarge your coast" further wrote the pop star.With this endorsement KCee claims he is the first Nigerian artiste to be endorsed by an airline.




Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
MUSIC PROMOTION: 08095176576
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: