Saturday 5 September 2015

John Fashanu romances Kannywood star, Rachael Bakam


              

 Ex-footballer, John Fashanu has without doubts moved on with his life after the bitter and messy divorce with Joseph Yobo's mother-in-law, Abigail Onyekwelu. Multiple reports confirmed that the British trained ex-footballer has found love in Kannywood actress, Rachael Bakam. Interestingly, the two lovebirds, who have become an item amongst friends and colleagues, are just recovering from a messy divorce with their estranged partners.

                                         
                                 
 While Fashanu is still in court for the dissolution of his short lived union with Abigail Onyekwelu, Bakam is also putting finishing touches to her divorce with Isreal Edjren. Smitten in love, Bakam revealed her feelings for the ex-football star to The Punch saying, 'What we have is serious. We have to take it step by step. I am going through my divorce and he is doing same as well. But it is difficult to hide what we share. It is so difficult to even be apart for a minute.' Continuing, she said, 'This is what I have been looking for all along. We are so similar. I know what he has been through and I know the whole story with his ex. 'He is a very caring man whose paramount interest is my happiness. This is different from what I have been used to. 'He gives me money, he supports me and he encourages my work. He tries to hype me all the time and I know he loves me deeply. This is different from what I used to have before,' she concluded.
Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: