Saturday 19 September 2015

Iya Ereko debunks Suicide Rumour


                                                             
Veteran Yoruba actress popularly known as Iya Ereko is currently not happy about the ill news being peddled about her. Some days back, news made rounds that things were so bad for the veteran actress that she was contemplating suicide. It was further alleged that her son was deported from abroad and this deepened her depression.

In a chat she denied such insinuation and said it was the work of her detractors. She however said that she wishes the rumour mongers anything they wish her.

“I wonder who is peddling these rumours about me. I heard of the story that things were hard for me and I was contemplating suicide and I was shocked. They even went to the extent of saying that my son was deported from overseas. It is not true and I wish these people whatever they wish me. I feel the news is from my detractors. I am hale and hearty and I even celebrated my birthday a few days ago. How can I contemplate suicide when I just spent N4m on a movie that is to be released on Monday? There is nothing wrong with me. In fact, when my son returned to Nigeria, he received a call at the airport and the caller was asking after my well being. He had to tell them that I am alright, that he was coming to meet me. My son did not commit any atrocity, so why should he be deported?

“My son returned last week and he is also hale and hearty. He travels at will because he has nothing to hide. It is the people who did not succeed in Nigeria that travel abroad to commit crimes. My child did not commit any crime and he was not deported. He came home on his own volition,” she said.

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
MUSIC PROMOTION: 08095176576
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: