Sunday 13 September 2015

Helen Paul explain how she become famous after she produce her first jingle


                              

Popular TV presenter, actress and entrepreneur Helen Paul aka Tatafo has opened up on how a her voice brought her to fame about 15 years ago during a studio session in Lagos. The rib cracker stated that her journey to stardom began when she had to fill in for a voice over artiste who failed to show up for an appointment for the recording of a jingle at the Eko FM Reel Mix Studios. In her words: “This voice has taken me places,” begins Tatafo, “it all began 15 years ago when I was a receptionist at Eko Reel Mix Studios, Lagos.

A client wanted to do a jingle and the person in charge hadn’t come and time was running out so I stood in the gap and did the jingle and ever since I have never looked back.” Tatafo says so impressed were those around a couple of friends called her aside and advised her to pursue a career in showbiz. “I was so excited after I did the jingle. They told me I could make money from the voice and voila, their words have manifested today. Bayo Adetu, who is now my manager and publicist also wrote about me as an up-and-coming star and his prophecy came through.”

 The mother of two is currently doing her PhD at the University of Lagos.



Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
MUSIC PROMOTION: 08095176576
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: