Wednesday 16 September 2015

Foluke Daramola denies pregnancy reports


Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola has denied online reports that she is pregnant. There have been reports that the actress is expecting a child, but in an interview with Encomium Weekly she denied the story."Don't mind those posting the story. I am not pregnant yet...I think they're only wishing me well, and I have claimed it. It's a sign that very soon God will answer my prayer in that direction.

But now, I am not pregnant at all. I have been on location working on my new movie, 'My Blood'" she told Encomium Weekly."The story is not true but I am sure God will do that at the appropriate time" she further said. In May, Foluke Daramola spoke on how she lost her virginity.

"I had it at either 16 or 17. I had even started acting. I just started with my teenage talk show. And because it’s a first experience, it was nasty. So, my own belief about sexual intercourse was bad. I felt frightened anytime I have a reason to do it" said the actress.The actress has an anti-rape foundation called 'Passion Against Rape in Africa' (PARA).


Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
MUSIC PROMOTION: 08095176576
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: