Saturday 12 September 2015

Cynthia Morgan –The Kiss I gave Burna Boy was real


                                            

The Nigerian social media space was agog some weeks back when Cynthia Morgan shared pictures of her kissing Burna Boy.Though Cynthia Morgan has deleted the images from her Instagram account, many are still wondering why the pictures were taken in the first place and why it was taken off so suddenly if there isn’t something fishy about it.

 But in a recent interview, the German juice crooner explains the reason behind the controversial picture she posted, saying she shares a wonderful relations with the artiste but quick to add there’s nothing unusual. “I and Burna are actually very good friends, basically we are actually very excited about the project we are working on together and that’s all I can say. It was real. A kiss is supposed to be real right? That’s all I can say.

We are going to be working on collaborations together. I don’t know I can’t say a whole lot. I see something working out for both of us, I mean musically. I am not dating anybody in the industry right now but anything can happen; basically it’s all about me being happy.”





Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
MUSIC PROMOTION: 08095176576
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: