Monday 7 September 2015

Coach Sunday Oliseh Highlights Cause Of Draw With Tanzania




The head coach of the Super Eagles, Sunday Oliseh, in his post-match press conference, has highlighted some factors that led to the draw with Tanzania.“Things did not work as planned that’s why I decided to make the change but I don’t want to be negative because I will have time to talk to the player and see how we can correct mistakes we saw but if we hadn’t made that early change, we would have lost,” Oliseh said.

 “We only had 2 days to train together and I am impressed with the way we played even though the striking was blunt but I am optimistic we will work on those mistakes step by step.” “Our midfield was not covered properly that is why I decided to do some early changes but I don’t want to point at any players.” “I can describe the match as a game of two halves because we struggled in the first half but came back strongly in the second half containing the Tanzanians who also played very well,” he finished.



Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: