Monday 21 September 2015

Chris Brown takes daughter to his basketball game



Chris Breezy attended a basketball game with his precious little girl, Royalty and he had this to say:
I'm too blessed for the bullshit.

People who have had to sit a watch me for years do me and watch their females actually love me always show their insecurities. I embrace anything God has given me. It's bigger than this music shit.

I'm content with being Chris Brown. A lot of people are unhappy and a lot of these artist lie to the fans or rely on hype to gain substance. You niggas bore me. Ima keep being who God made me to be! ��


Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
MUSIC PROMOTION: 08095176576
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: