Saturday 19 September 2015

Bimbo Akintola attributes trimmed look to exercise


                                                   
Nollywood actress, Bimbo Akintola has attributed her new trimmed look to her hours of exercise in the gym.

Bimbo, who was spotted at the media unveil of the cast and crew of new flick, 93 Days looking so trimmed, made this disclosure recently.
In a recent chat with The Punch, Bimbo said, “I do a lot of exercise. I did not do liposuction. If you go to Eko Gym, I am usually there by 5:40am and I work out for hours. But anytime I am shooting a movie, I hardly have time to go to the gym.”

Bimbo plays the part of Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh in the flick, 93 Days, which also starred Hollywood actor, Danny Glover and Nollywood veteran Keppy Ekpeyong Bassey.

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
MUSIC PROMOTION: 08095176576
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: