Thursday 10 September 2015

An Angry Female Customer Letter To MTN About Re-Registering SIM (NEED TO READ THIS)




An Angry Female Customer Letter To MTN About Re-Registering SIM

Please read

LETTER TO MTN

Dear MTN,

I will not go and re-register my line. You can
fool everyone if you like, you might have fooled
me before, but you would never fool me again.
The only reason while you continue to pull the
wool over our gullible eyes is because the
consumer rights’ protection agencies are either
in the vegetative state, or completely dead.
How can you explain a situation where you would
tell your millions of teeming subscribers to
register their SIM cards and provide the
necessary bio-data, only for you to wake up one
morning to tell us to go and register our lines
again WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EXPLANATION? It
beats my imagination and it defies not just
logic, but also philosophy. Were you drunk when
you were registering our numbers? Did a
malicious virus wipe your entire database?
Maybe I’m giving you too much credit sef. You
probably wrote the records in books like an
ancient bookkeeper and a giant yellow rat ate
them all. Whatever your reasons (or lack of
reasons) may be, this is beyond ridiculous.
I have always maintained an MTN line because
apart from being my very first line, most of my
close associates also use MTN. To some extent,
the coverage is also extensive. I didn’t hesitate
when the directive came from NCC to register
our
lines. I braved the queue, registered my line
and collected my security number. Didn’t I try
enough?
Looking back, I can deduce that my attachment
to MTN was more sentimental than practical, as
your tariffs are the highest for calls and for
browsing. You send an average of 100 spam
texts
per day, enough to run down a Blackberry
battery and more than enough to give any Osun
State government worker waiting for
Aregbesola’s alert acute hypertension. Your
nuisance value knows no bounds.
Even Airtel that has been passed round
different investors more times than a devil’s
mail bag has not come up with this kind of
Grade A foolishness. What the heck is wrong
with
you? Don’t your customers mean anything to
you? Doesn’t it bother you that Nigerians who
wasted their time to register their SIM cards
have to do the same thing again? You haven’t
even deemed it fit to fine-tune the process. It
doesn’t make sense to preserve bad experiences
like these, in very much the same way that one
relic of history is preserving mud huts, and
stating them on an assets’ declaration form.
My records are not on your database, but you
remember my number when you want to tell me
to text ‘YES’ to win a missing plot of land in
Port-Harcourt, right? May heavy-duty thunder
fire all of una. I really don’t blame you. If
Nigerians had run your devious, xenophobic,
exploitative, heartless, opportunistic, fraudulent
ass back to South Africa, you wouldn’t be here
making them queue desperately like migrants.
What’s to say that there wouldn’t be another
sham registration in the next couple of months
since you guys obviously don’t know what you
are
doing? You blocked my line, you have helped
me. Prior to your ridiculous directive, I had
already banished your yeye SIM card to a barely
functional phone. I have even borrowed the
maximum permissible amount. Go ahead, feel
free. It sure feels great knowing
that when I eventually toss the phone into the
trash-can, I won’t have to take out the SIM.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
You deserve to be sued for every fraudulent
penny you’ve ever made on our shores. Thanks
to
other service providers for making sure that
your evil dream of becoming a monopoly will
forever remain a demented hallucination. There
are so many fishes in the ocean. I will not
tolerate your recklessness any longer. Peace at
last....
This letter speaks my mind.
Please forward till it reach those Idiot offices.


Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
MUSIC PROMOTION: 08095176576
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: