Tuesday 15 September 2015

2Face Reveals Why He Proposed Late To Annie Idibia


         

2Face has opened up on why it took him so long to propose to wife, Annie Macaulay-Idibia.The two had been together since childhood, but with several breaks in between where the iconic singer had flings with other women.

 When asked about why it took him so long, 2Face said in an interview: “I’m not surprised. Honestly, I mean back in the day it had come across my mind one or two times to propose to her but somehow it got to this point where I was like I’m not going to get married. Even before I started having kids I had already said I’m not going to get married.” “Before then there’s been one or two times where I almost proposed to Annie.

But I just said no no no because I just thought I wasn’t going to be faithful, I wasn’t going to be good enough. I had always thought I wasn’t going to be the best man for any woman so because of that, I just thought I’m not going to get married; I’m just going to live my life.”




Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
MUSIC PROMOTION: 08095176576
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: