Monday 14 September 2015

2face Idibia reveals he nearly died when he was 26






Nigerian singer and music legend 2face Idibia has shocking revealed that he nearly died when he was in 26. Speaking to NET, 2face said he almost died in 2001 in his infamous car crash. "It was in Lagos.

I was driving from Kuramo beach then. That time Kuramo beach day reign. I was drunk, like I don kpeff so tey I day use the moto do video game. I dey do like say na Grand Theft Auto I dey. As I reach the bend I couldn’t even… you know these street poles with concrete base" narrated 2face in Pidgin English.

"Picture that kian concrete based na na him I gbabam so tey as I day jam the thing I off. E just be like say them switch one light for my body. Na hospital where them day sow the stitch na I wake up. I was unconscious’. 2face continued saying, ‘Yeah! That time when I woke up in the hospital I was like men, so that’s how I would have just gone like that? It was crazy and after that accident I started having speed phobia. I started having speed phobia" he further said.





Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
MUSIC PROMOTION: 08095176576
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: