Sunday 16 August 2015

Why I’m spending so much on shooting videos

One of Nigeria’s fast-rising gospel music sensations, Solagbade Sola Olaonipekun, has released two new videos: “Anu Oluwa”, a track from her third album and “My year of Harvest”, a track from her new album.

This is coming shortly after the release of her fourth album. Both videos were released on August 1. By dropping both videos, the songstress intends to take Lagos State and its environs by storm while fulfilling God’s prophesy.
“The new videos would take my career to the next level and give me the much needed recognition I deserve,” she says. The videos, according to sources, were shot by South Africa-trained music video director, Oluyinka Davids, founder and CEO of iFocus Pictures.
Speaking on why she shot two videos at a time, she said; “I have been led by the Holy Spirit to go all out and spread the goodness of Christ through this medium. Though, it was capital intensive, but I am sure that God who started his work will finish it.
“The decision is also part of my plans to give my career a facelift. It is necessary to approach my career with all the seriousness it deserves. So, shooting new videos and working with David of iFocus is the height of it all.
The Holy Spirit has given us the direction to follow and we remain committed to the calling,I can’t begin to analyse how much I have spent on the two videos, but I am sure that God will make it worth the while in the long run,” she said.

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: