Sunday 16 August 2015

Rapper Drake finally speaks out on the shooting at his OVO Fest after party

It all started with a sporadic shooting that occurred at an after party for Drake’s OVO Fest before 3:30 in the morning (August 4) the shooting began inside the night club Muzik Night club before it spilled on the streets.

And almost two week after the shooting rapper is still affected by the tragedy that took place. On Friday, Aug. 14, he spoke out for the first time since the incident, via a heartfelt blog post on the OVO (October's Very Own)


"The last few days I have been in a moral bind," he began the post. "It's tough in situations like this where there's a tragedy and I consider the advice of my trusted advisors and counsel who worry that anything I might say could be misinterpreted. However, today I am choosing to follow my heart."

"I am plagued and pained by the violence that continues to escalate in our city," adding that despite its reputation as a major metropolis, Toronto is "still a small close-knit community" at its core. "It is our public responsibility to ensure the safety and wellbeing of one another."

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: