Thursday 27 August 2015

Omawumi dumps her ambitions for God

Singer Omawumi has shared her epiphany with her nearly 88,000 followers on Instagram.
This morning (August 27) spoke about trusting God and not worrying on goals and aspirations.You can read her moment of epiphany below;


"You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.

"Isaiah 26:3 NKJV
"NO PRESSURE, JUST PEACE.

"I woke up by 3am (new mummy vigils)My mind strayed from Family to pending home issues(staff etc) to work(my music, P.R plans, videos, collaborations etc) to beauty concerns(I.e I Don dark, add extra flesh)... The mind was just moving o! Then as usual when it seemed like it was about to explode, I just found myself in a state of thanksgiving as I uploaded all my thoughts/worries on God.

I just blindly handed it all to Him because I didn't bring myself this far in the first place.
"Think about it, Worrying, Over Aspiration will only give you unnecessary BP.
Trusting God means perfect peace...What could be more valuable than that? #omawanderings #tbt"

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: