Saturday 22 August 2015

Olamide –Why I release songs back to back

YBNL boss, Olamide recently revealed in an interview why he releases singles back to back. The enterprising entertainer says he cannot do without music and releasing these singles work for him.
 “The only thing I believe in is hard work and a lot of smart work. I am the kind of artiste that cannot do without music.


Music is my only hustle; I don’t have any other job I do. For those who don’t like the way I release singles back to back, I say am sorry.
It’s what I believe in that I will do and it’s been working for me. At the end of the day, I do it for my fans; they are the ones who buy my albums.

When asked about the challenges he encountered as an upcoming artiste he has this to say:”Everything I went through back then is just something every upcoming artistes go through. If those things didn’t happen I won’t be this successful right now.”
Commenting on his comparison with Reminisce, he says it’s okay to be compared to the Tesojue crooner. “It’s okay to be compared with Reminisce we are brothers, we don’t see ourselves like a competition.

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: