Friday 21 August 2015

Nick Jonas ''I am not dating Kendall Jenner''

Nick Jonas has denied he’s dating Kendall Jenner, despite rumors that the singer and model are currently hooking up.
Jonas confirmed in an interview with E! on Friday [August 21] that he’s not dating anyone at the moment, and is busy focusing on his music career instead.


''Kendall is great and naturally with her being good friends with Gigi [Hadid] and with Joe [Jonas] and Gigi dating, there are times we’ll be in the same place and we all hang out,” reveals Jonas. He goes on to assert, “We’re not dating.”

Back in June, Jonas split from former Miss USA Olivia Culpo, his girlfriend of nearly two years. And the singer says he’s not looking to jump into another relationship just yet.
''I’m trying to take the time to walk out this next phase of my life and be single the right way. I [also] like being able to work as hard as I want. I’m incredibly driven, and with all the projects I have going on, they take up a lot of my time,'' Jonas explains.

Jonas is currently promoting his new single “Levels,” which he’s set to perform live during the MTV Video Music Awards pre-show on August 30

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: