Sunday 16 August 2015

Ketchup – I do music to make people happy

Fast rising singer, Ketchup, has revealed that he does music to make people happy. The Roozay crooner  recently released a groovy tune titled Pam Pam sampling Shaggy and Chakademus.
With an upbeat tempo that you cannot help but dance to, Pam Pam is gradually becoming fan’s favourite.  The dancehall artiste  who is ready to take his blossoming career to the next level has signed with 606 Music.

According to him: “I do music to make people happy and I am always excited to work with talented and creative people, so when 606 came on board, I was very excited to sign the deal.” Speaking on the song, the artiste says “I hooked up with Orbeat who has been churning out monster beats recently, we made magic. As we speak now, I am presently compiling songs for my first studio album.”

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: