Saturday 22 August 2015

Harrysong speaks out Why he don't have a girlfriend

Five Star Music recording artist and songwriter,Harrysong has pointed out distraction as his reasons for not having a girlfriend at the moment.
Harrysong, who used to be on Kevin Luciano Gabriel's Questionmark Music, said he doesn't want to get distracted by love or a girlfriend as he's focused on his music career and success.

'I am not seeing anybody. I am single and not in a relationship because right now, I am concerned with my music and I don’t want to be distracted. I don’t have a girlfriend,' he told The Punch.
Harrysong is currently signed on Five Star Music alongside Kcee and Skibii

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: