Thursday 20 August 2015

Chidinma debunk rumour that she is dating Flavour

Pop singer Chidinma who has been tied to contemporary singer Flavour several times in her career has come out to say that their relationship is strictly musical and nothing more.
In a recent interview with Vanguard, she denied having a love affair with Flavour, and also said even if he asked her out she will say no. "For Flavour, music brought us together and nothing more and if he had asked me out the answer would have been a capital 'NO' she stated.


This is not the first time that Chidinma has come out to say she is not dating the 'Gollibe' singer.In February she denied having an affairs with the singer,that same month she shared a kiss with him in his music video ‘ololufe’ .

 The first lady of Capital Hill Music was asked about another rumoured affair which involves her and Soundcity presenter VJ Adams. "For Adams, if I start telling you about him, we won’t leave here. He’s my good friend. We both insult each other every time. When the story came out, I was not surprised because we both are very close" Chidinma told Vanguard.

Last year December she collaborated with Vj Adams on his track ‘Melo’ which also features Oritsefemi. In the interview Chidinma who is 24-years-old said she is still single despite many male celebrities crushing on her. "Why I am still single? Maybe, because I’m yet to see the man who is made for me or the person is yet to find me. So I am single and happy. The fact is I had few friends and some wanted to take the relationship seriously, but it never worked out. Though, I have a lot of male friends around me, but there has never been anything serious. Several stars have been crushing on me, in fact, I thought I would have been crushed by now. But to be honest, am dating none of them."


Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: