Tuesday 18 August 2015

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe says her sex shop is still open

Actress Bisi Ibidapo-Obe has come to state that she has not closed down her sex shop.
There were rumours that the actress had closed her shop that sells sex toys recently. Speaking to Encomium Weekly she denied shutting down her business


"There is nothing like that at all. I don't know where they got that. Fine, I have not been around for sometime but now I am back. I think someone just likes imagining things. I don't even know their business about that. My shop is not shut down for any reason whatsoever" Bisi Ibidapo-Obe told Encomium

The actress opened her shop in May 2014. The name of the store is B.I.O Lingerie. Breaking down the nature of her business she said "My shop is actually a lingerie store where we deal in undies for men and women however the sex toys is just a small section of the business" in a February interview with Encomium.

Sex toys are no big deal to me. It's our mentality in Nigeria that's somehow. left to me, any body using sex toys is even decent compared to a prostitute. If you are using sex toy, you are better than a woman jumping from one bed to the other. Before such a person realizes, she has contracted sexually transmitted diseases, even HIV/AIDS. But with the use of sex toys, nothing like that can happen to you" she further said.
The actress has a two year old daughter Destiny Anjolaoluwa.

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: