Thursday 23 July 2015

Wale Tinubu denies being disgraced by President Buhari in the US

According to sources close to the CEO of Oando, Wale Tinubu, he was not dissed by Pres. Buhari at the Corporate Council of Africa dinner in Washington DC this week contrary to reports in the media that he was. In the video from the dinner that has since been released, President Buhari expressed his lack of surprise at seeing Wale Tinubu. What the president said below..

"I’m not surprised to meet the Chief Executive of Oando here. He is a very close friend of my big friend, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I’m talking about the Chief Executive of Oando, Wale Tinubu who is here. I am not surprised to meet him. But I was surprised to meet the Chief Executive of Zenith Bank; maybe he was brought by the Governor of the Central Bank.

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: