Saturday 25 July 2015

Mavin Boys Reekado Banks Gets Verified On Facebook

Reekado Banks recently celebrated getting verified by Facebook.
The Mavins act has been putting major work in this year, with many hit singles like Sugar Baby and a massive collaboration with foreign singer, Wale.
And it seemed only fitting that he got the verification, which came just one day after Don Jazzygot verified on Instagram.
He posted a screen shot of the verification with the caption:
“Jst this morning I tapped in my boss’ IG verification.. Now u can call me ReekyVerifired for real na’am saying.. Anyways, Now that I am verified on Favebook… Hopefully they will stop scamming my people with fake accounts.”
See the screenshot below.

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: